Hi people. Whatsup? Sihat? Alhamdulillah sihat. Kan. Heheheh.
Oke just cut off the chase. I'm really into this song so much. GoTye somebody I used to know. I dont know why but somehow I do feel something whenever I hear this song. Perhaps it is because I happen to
Because of that, I happen to googling and searching other cover for this song and the result is I found several cover that super duper awesommmmeeeee.
Let's hear some. But before that i give you the original one first.
Lyrics pleaseee. Ahahaha. Let me give the lyrics video.
This song is so lyrical. It really mean something and whenever I hear it, I feel like the singer is talking to me directly. Like a heart to heart talk. Hmmm. Creepy but awesome!
Here the glee cover. Yeah it is awesome. Blaine and that white collar guy (I dont know his name. Forgive me) rock the song.
Then the second and the most favourite cover goes too... jeng jeng jeng
Ingrid Michaelson
She's super awesome. With all the instrument that she plays by her self, I'm amazed. Really amazed and she is like really into the song. Really do.
And the last one that I found interesting is from Walk of The Earth. They are super cool. At first I do feel like it is quite disturbing watching all of them crammed up to the guitar but when I hear it, I think yeah that's worth for all. Geeeee.
I believe there is so much more cover done by people out there but these people really make me speechless and breathless with their covers.
So, that's all I want to update right now. I have so many things in thoughts but I guess just let it slide. Not all things we can share with others right? Hope we will meet again in future. Bye people.
Love,
ME Awan :)
No comments:
Post a Comment