Assalamualaikum,
Hey everyone. Lama dah tak menulis. Yup, saya sedikit 'rajin' untuk mengupdate blog ini and out of the blue something happen and I just need a company but no one ever there to hold me up back. (oh really awanis??) No I'm just being melancholic there. Gag me.
After all, something really did happen and I really feel something deep down in my heart. A feeling that can be describe as sad and unhappiness. What I want to do the most by the time is crying. I just need some comfort and sweet words hence I call someone for that but ended up being hmmm I don't know how should I describe it. It is useful and the right thing to do but it just not the right time to spill it out. Thus, the moment was spoiled and a feeling call hatred rose. (ooh, scary)
Sometimes and I do think most of the time when someone go to you and tell you all of the sad thing that that person feel, what you need to do the most and what she need the most are just a pair of loyal ear to listen to and a comfort shoulder to cry. They need time and they just need to clear of their mind (by crying) to think of something. When they seek for help or solution, then spill of all your thought. Sometimes (and probably most of the time) the thing is just as simple as that, listen and quite. Don't you know the peacefulness of those two thing?
And I believe if any boys or men out there reading this and think of their girls or women or ladies when in the same situation, I know that this will only annoy them but it is the right thing to do. Oh, it can also be implemented for the same gender also. Trust me (I mean my advice) and it will be a lot more better.
So, the next time you bumped into something that involve feelings, just do a simple thing. A feeling is a complicated thing thus it need something simple to completing one another. Until next time :)
Note: Sometime I feel more British when I'm pissed off (even if it broken)
No comments:
Post a Comment